It’s good to have you here, I’m Annette.
All my life I longed for inner peace, joy, a healthy body, and a sense of purpose.
I was constantly searching for the newest happiness trend to embrace: reiki, meditation, yoga, self help books, you name it, I’ve tried it.
Growing up, I endured sexual and emotional abuse at home and bullied at school.
Without support and proper guidance I did what I could, but ended up struggling with depression, a suicide attempt, unresolved anger issues, and using alcohol and drugs to mask my unhappiness.
Later in life, I got married and had two kids and thought I had it all together.
The irony was that I looked happy and healthy on the outside, in a supportive loving marriage with 2 wonderful children.
But the reality was that no one knew of my traumatic past, or how much unresolved trauma I carried around inside.
I had never taken responsibility for my circumstances.
Instead I was the constant victim, always laying blame somewhere else.
This was all a heavy burden to carry and in hindsight I know it was a factor in ultimately living with chronic fatigue and exhaustion, migraines, several autoimmune diseases, cataracts, IBS, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, countless other mystery symptoms, and eventually cancer.
I ended up so sick I couldn’t even complete everyday chores such as: showering, laundry, food shopping, preparing meals, walking the dogs or helping my kids with schoolwork.
The fatigue and brain fog were so bad that I could no longer carry on conversations and my friends eventually stopped calling after their voice mails went unanswered.
I spent hours going between doctor visits and medical testing, but no one ever had answers.
I was told to mourn the old, healthy me and accept my new reality of living with chronic illness.
There was no way in hell I was ever going to accept living the rest of my life as a chronically sick person!
That’s when I learned about different toxins, how they were destroying my health, and what changes I needed to make to start healing.
My journey back to life was not without its ups and downs, lots of soul searching, and being completely open minded to the process and changes that I had to make.
In the end, it was all so worth it.
Today, I am totally healed from it all - the trauma from abuse, the autoimmune issues, cataracts, migraines, brain fog, fatigue, IBS, high cholesterol, cancer - and have been trained to assist others on their healing journey.
I now coach other womxn who are suffering from autoimmune diseases, mystery symptoms, and lack of energy to function on a daily basis to jumpstart their health so they can participate fully in life again.
Whether you are high functioning with chronic illness or at the point where you can't get off the sofa. I'm here to help you!
Does this sound like where you are now…?
- Exhausted with lots of mystery symptoms.
- Going from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what’s wrong with you.
- Reading every self help book searching for lasting happiness and health.
- Trying all the health trends and fad diets, thinking this will help you feel better.
- Guilt about not doing your share or accomplishing enough each day.
- Feeling guilty when you have to rest or take a break.
- Don’t feel sexy or like making an effort in your relationships.
- Not sure how to talk to your partner to get the support you really need.
- Carrying around unresolved traumas.
- Worried about small triggers that create flair ups in your health.
- You aren't living at your full potential.
- Feeling lost and confused about what to do to start feeling well again.
- Worrying that this is all your life has amounted to and unsure about how to find more meaning.
- No end in sight to the daily pain and struggles.
Trust me, I know how frustrating this can feel, I've been there, but I’m here to tell you that it’s absolutely possible to heal; emotionally, mentally and physically, and it’s easier than you think!
Your body is a miraculous healing machine and when given the opportunity, amazing healing results occur.
Are you ready to get your life back?
I'm so glad you're here!