For over 25 years, we have been the leading science-based policy and advocacy organization working to prevent breast cancer by eliminating our exposure to toxic chemicals and radiation. Our focus is on the intersection of breast cancer prevention and environmental health.
Breast Cancer Prevention Partners (BCPP) works to prevent breast cancer by eliminating our exposure to toxic chemicals and radiation linked to the disease.
As a result of our work, we envision a world in which:
- We live without fear of losing our breasts or our lives as a result of what we’ve eaten, touched or breathed because the environmental causes of breast cancer have been identified and eliminated.
- Most breast cancer can be prevented, while safe detection and treatment of the disease are the standard and available to all.
- We have succeeded in informing and mobilizing a public that is unrelenting and holds government and business accountable for contaminating our bodies and our environment.
- Public policy protects our health and is guided by the principle that credible evidence of harm rather than proof of harm is sufficient to mandate policy changes in the public’s best interest.
- We have done justice to the women and men whose struggle and dedication inspired our resolve.