LIFE WITHOUT PLASTIC: The Practical Step-by-Step Guide to Avoiding Plastic to Keep Your Family and the Planet Healthy
By Chantal Plamondon and Jay Sinha
Foreward by Beth Terry, author of Plastic Free: How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too
Printed on FSC-certified paper and with BPA-free ink, LIFE WITHOUT PLASTIC: The Practical Step-by-Step Guide to Avoiding Plastic to Keep Your Family and the Planet Healthy (Page Street Publishing Co.; December 12, 2017; $21.99) strives to create more awareness about BPA-based products, polystyrene and other single-use plastics, and provides readers with ideas for safe, reusable and affordable alternatives. By removing plastic from your home, you can reduce your environmental footprint, minimize threats to wildlife, support local businesses and live a healthier, simpler life.
In this step-by-step guide, Jay Sinha and Chantal Plamondon show readers how to analyze their personal plastic use, find alternatives and create easy replacements. Get your family healthier, spread consciousness and radiate positive, plastic-free energy by taking action to help the environment.
LIFE WITHOUT PLASTIC is divided into seven chapters:
- Framing the Issue Through Our Plastic-Free Journey
- The Super Easy “Pareto Plastic-Free Living” Quick Start Guide
- Knowing Your Plastics…And the Alternatives
- Removing Plastic from Your Personal Space: How to Create a Healthier Home
- Plastic-Free Living on the Go
- Radiating the Plastic-Free Lifestyle
- Final Words: Embracing a Circular Life Without Plastic
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Jay Sinha and Chantal Plamondon are the founders of the online shop Life Without Plastic. They live in Wakefield, Quebec, Canada.